At Springvale Primary we aim to make a difference and support everyone to reach their full potential by living out our ethos of:
‘Play together, learn together, achieve together.’
- Springvale is committed to promoting high standards of academic achievement for all learners in all subjects.
- As a school we will continue to develop and instil key life skills and values in our pupils.
- We will encourage positive relationships and communications between home, our community and the wider world.
Springvale School is committed to promoting high standards of academic achievement for all learners in all subjects by:
- Providing a friendly and safe environment as a context for all learning activities.
- Developing active learners where all learning styles are recognised and developed.
- Providing vibrant exciting learning / teaching environments.
- Providing a broad, thematic approach to teaching that encompasses physical development, emotional intelligence and ‘the arts’.
- The recognition of all achievements.
- Encouraging a sense of personal achievement, pride in work and high self-esteem.
- Providing a range of opportunities and experiences through clubs and school visits.
As a school we will continue to develop and instil key life skills and values in our pupils by:
- Developing confidence, a sense of responsibility and independence.
- Promoting a respect for themselves and others.
- Valuing the contributions of all.
- Developing the concepts of fairness and right and wrong to encourage the highest possible standards of behaviour.
- Using and applying academic and social skills in a range of situations.
We will encourage positive relationships and communications between home, our community and the wider world through:
- Nurturing and encouraging personal aspirations.
- Recognising that everyone can make a difference in the world.
- Ensuring that we are all working to a common goal.
- Recognising that education is a 3 way process between: child, home and school.
- Being an accessible and welcoming community learning resource.
- Having respect for an understanding of others’ beliefs and ways of life.